This is where I rain on you

Fidelity

Brains are cool!

sunshine

sunshine
6 degrees of seperation

hello

hits


Wednesday, January 04, 2006



two-timing touch and broken bones.


School's been a bitch.
I have this bad urge to quit school and let me tell you,
THE URGE IS FUCKING OVERWHELMING ME.
If not for my bloody friends , I think I would've quit school.
It's stinks like fucking hell there.
teachers have been once again , bitches.
the only period I look foward to is , recess.
ok , I love my chinese teacher.
I came late on the first day , ok , on purpose.
on the second day , my whole clique came late ,
of course we didn't plan for that to happen.
but you know , who wants to believe rebels
espcially when they are fucking sixteen.
yesterday my life was screwed.
today, life's stagnent.what's next?
would someone please pass me the pills now.
I want to become an emotionless blob.
I went to school with puffy eyes
and now , I recieve counselling
is the man up there screwing with me or what!?
omg, am I losing it?!
please please please , I just want to be left alone.



LIFE'S A DDDDDDDRRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

No comments:

Blog Archive