This is where I rain on you

Fidelity

Brains are cool!

sunshine

sunshine
6 degrees of seperation

hello

hits


Tuesday, April 24, 2007

In need of desperate inspiration.
If only we could buy actors , log lines & inspiration of the classified ads
watching films make me feel a whole lot better.
I guess it's cause it blocks the things out.
I just watched a good year. It's a must catch film , really!


girl : ( says can I take your order in french )

boy : yes I think so

girl: sure you don't need more time?

boy: no , I know what I want

girl: you sure?

boy: absolutely

girl: now what is it to be?

boy: I'll have the soup

girl: the soup is finish

boy: my job

boy: the fish?

girl: we've ran out of it

boy: just like me with excuses

girl: don't waste my time choose what you want

boy: I would like a lifetime spend with an irrational and suspicious goddess. some short-tempered jealously on the side and a bottle of the wine that taste like you and a glass that's never ending.

boy: (wisphers into girl's ear) pardon my lips , they find pleasure in the most unusual places




I hate to say this but , awww.

No comments:

Blog Archive