This is where I rain on you

Fidelity

Brains are cool!

sunshine

sunshine
6 degrees of seperation

hello

hits


Wednesday, April 25, 2007



Before


After

credits : Mr william ( my photography lecturer )

we're having photography lessons now .
learning photoshop , learning how to put colour into B&W pictures
photoshop is the shit yo! ;)

my classmates and I have turned into hippies
my name's poppy haha we have flower names now
super cool , it's the new 'in' thing
so anyway , today I've decided to retreat to my cave after school
well , let's leave the planning for later.
I mean I hate going home to my room anyway
it was nice like a week or 2 ago
now all the wallpapers are falling apart , I've shifted the coffee table into room
due to some unforseen circumstances namely , my brain fits.
yes , It appears to me I do have a brain!
sadly , it's almost useless
kind of like your mum's favourite vase.
you know it helps make the house look 'nicer'
but it's useless otherwise.
actually I never really got the idea why they had to choose the vase
why can't it be like bra or nailclipper or plucker ( my mum always screams at me cause of her 'sacred plucker' )
why vase , mannnnn sometimes I think we live in a really lame world.
it should end , like now or something

going off for my break now!
peace out A town

No comments:

Blog Archive